Steve Welch’s choc peanut cookies recipe is just 1 of 11 tasty recipes shortlisted for the Supplement Centre protein recipe competition.
To view all 11 recipes, download the Ultimate Protein Recipes cookbook or go to the Competition post for links to each recipe.
Vote for your favourite recipes using the social buttons on the left. Enjoy.
Why I like this – This is a real treat, and will help you to increase your protein intake.
Preparation time – 5-10 minutes
Cooking time – 5 minutes
– 100g egg whites
– ¼ cup canderel sweetener
– 1 ½ scoops chocolate whey protein powder
– ¾ cup natural peanut butter
– ½ cup chocolate chips
– ¼ cup sultanas
1. Preheat oven to 180oC.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl to make a dough.
3. Form the dough into six balls of equal size.
4. Flatten slightly and put on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 5 minutes at 180oC (gas mark 4)
These delicious cookies are even better when crumbled over vanilla protein ice cream.
To make a quick protein ice cream, add 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein to 250ml of semi-skimmed milk in a freezer-proof container.
Place the mixture in a freezer, and wait!
If you like this recipe, show your appreciation, by clicking the social buttons on the left hand side of this page.